Post-Op Surgery Instructions
- Use eye drops as directed.
- Continue to take drops until otherwise instructed.
- If you are taking drops for glaucoma prior to surgery, please continue to take your drops.
- Bring your drops with you to every office visit.
- Use plastic shield for one week.
- If severe pain or discharge develops or your vision decreases, call immediately.
- If air or gas bubble was used in your surgery:
- You cannot fly due to the expansion of the bubble.
- Do not lay flat on your back.
- If you are given a wrist band because of gas injection, you must keep it on until the bubble disappears or the doctor tells you it is okay to remove.
- Continue special positioning until otherwise instructed.
Generally, you will need to be seen by the physician one day after your surgery. Prior to your surgery, please be sure you have an appointment scheduled for this initial post-operative visit.
If in doubt about anything, please call 301-662-2775.
Surgery is performed at the following locations:
Address: 46 W Gude Dr, Rockville MD 20850
Phone: (301) 424-6901
Address: 11116 Medical Campus Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21742
Phone: (301) 790-8000