Instructions for Care after Eye Injection
- Call our office immediately at 301-662-2775 if your vision worsens in any way, or you experience pain or discharge.
- Many patients experience a “scratchy” or “sandy” foreign body sensation several days following the injection. Artificial tear drops or liquid gel can be used to soothe the eye.
- A red spot or area of blood on the white of the eye at the injection site is normal.
- New floaters after the injection are common and should subside within days. They should not worsen over time. If so, call the office promptly.
- You should continue any other eye drops you are using regularly unless otherwise instructed by the doctor.
- Keep your next appointment as scheduled. .
- No swimming for four (4) days.